YoP 10 - #1
Aaaaaand off we go - here's to the 10th Year of Progress, and my third time joining in! I'll be posting about my progress, such as there will be, here in the Diary, but have also created an extra YOP page for easier overview of plans and finishes and what have you (you can find the link in the menu above).
So, what are my plans for the year? Nothing in particular, to be honest. I have quite a list of works in progress, the majority of them huge long-term projects, so my first and foremost goal is to keep working on them and hopefully finish at least one of them. Chances are it will be my sockyarn Habitation Throw because it's such a simple, mindless project. Other than that, I just want to get back into blogging regularly, and take time every day to be crafty and creative, and probably learn some new techniques along the way. Instead of burdening myself with a long list of plans and projects, I'll just see what I feel like working on this year. I do intend to update my list of WIPs and FOs every week, even if I don't have much to show, and I will also count homemaking and gardening projects in.
Now, without further ado, here's my list of WIPs - FOs are yet to come. Hopefully.
Works in Progress:
- Stripes and Squares Blanket - knitting - started ca 2014
- 30 Years Blanket - crochet - started 22nd December, 2019
- Simple Rag Quilt - sewing - started 31st March, 2020
- Fox Paws - knitting - started 25th April, 2020
- Sockyarn Habitation Throw - knitting - started 25th June, 2020
- Pembroke Scarf - knitting -started 28th June, 2020
- Vanillas - knitting - started ???
Coming soon (hopefully)